Tuesday 4 December 2012

December

December

Hello, December
25 days more to 2013

December
A lot of things i need to settle it
2 Wedding Dinners and Christmas Party
plus some small activities in weekdays

Next week
i will go to Sabah, East Malaysia
I will attend Clement's wedding dinner

This is the first time i go to Sabah
After the wedding dinner
I will explore myself to Sabah and
enjoy the beautiful view and tasty seafood
Thanks Clement hired a travel guide for us

In the following week,
i will back home and attend
my secondary school friend
Jer Ling's wedding lunch
so suprising that she is going to marry
really is a big suprise for me

I will be her bride's maid and
attend her wedding lunch at Batu Pahat
look forward onto her wedding
our dress code for bride's maid is navy blue
I like navy blue very much

The last week in December
Christmas is coming
although i am not christian
but I do celebrate this festival

The most excited and happiest thing is "exchange gift"
Hope all of us have a enjoyable and unforgotten Christmas Party






No comments:

Post a Comment